Monday, May 26, 2014

Another Year Gone by

Looking at our Blog I realized that I haven't updated in just about a year. Time flies by and we have been enjoying our time together as a family.  For those who don't know, we are expecting again and found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting our third girl in October.

Here are a few pics - just what I had on my ipad, of some cute things that have happened in the last year.

Here is a shot which depicts how much Lily loves Hannay. She loved being a big sister and likes to look out for Hannah.

Here is the photo with Santa at Christmats...Hannah didn't quite know what to think. Lily, as you can see, was super excited!

Here are some family photos:



I developed the basement and just finished it at the beginning of May. I made a little playroom for Lily under the stairs, where she now has her little kitchen set up. I also made the door to be a dutch door so she can have the top half open and take our order. She also has a little table set up with her chairs.

On valentines Day, I gave the girls a push-pop for a valentines, and Lily couldn't thank me enough! She must have said thank you a 100 times, and I was in her eyes the best Daddy in the whole entire world! It was a sticky mess, but the $2 was well worth all the hugs and kisses from my girls.


Here is Lily snuggling Hannah as Hannah drinks her morning bottle. Hannah loves to lay on her elephant chair to drink her bottle everytime.

No comments: