Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Pics and update

I just can't help posting pictures of my cute little Girl! She brings such a smile to my face. Lily recently had to go on oxygen just before christmas, but we took off the tubes so we could get a few pictures. They turned out pretty good, I didn't even have to do any photoshop on them! You can see how blue her eyes are, and how long her beautiful eye lashes are.


Lily had an MRI before Christmas as well, and the Doctor told us her case would be reviewed on January 4 to see what priority level she will be placed on for her next surgery. They did review it on the 4th, but we still don't know when her surgery will be, except that it will be within the next few weeks. They will give us a week heads up, which doesn't help me plan to give my boss very much of a heads up so I can take the time off. It always doesn't seem like reality that we have to go through this again, I don't think it will hit until we are up in Edmonton again and have to give her a kiss as she is put under.

We had a great Christmas with lots of family around, however we did miss the Agnew's family trip to Hawaii. Leah's sister Caroline got married on the 21st in the Hawaii Temple, but we were not about to leave Canada without insurance for Lily, which we are not able to get yet because she is still considered to be high risk after a surgery as far as the insurance companies are concerned. We also didn't want to risk going somewhere when it is so close to Lily needing her next surgery. We were sad to miss out on the Agnew Hawaii experience and were sad we couldn't see Caroline and her husband Justin be sealed.

We did manage to take some family pics, I don't know if this is the best one or not, but I figured I should post one, because after all, my girls are the most important thing in my life and I love them dearly.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and that 2011 will bring lots of happy memories to everyone. Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

houseofhud said...

What a good lookin family!!! Can't wait for you to move into your house so we can see more of you.

Bojana said...

Ah, Lily is such a cutie! No, wonder, with parents like you two:-) Wishing you really all the best!